domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Club Classics 1- by Studio Mix





Club Classics ... special set-mix colletion, traz o melhor do falsh back, revisintando grandes produções musicais das décadas de 60 a 90. Juntem-se a mim e vamos fazer uma  viagem em grande estilo musical.


Special set mix, to remember greatest moments of black music. I love it!
I need to be more connected with this moments ....

Sorry for the rant ... but I'm a little stressed and feeling undervalued at this time, despite the effort ... paying for something I did not do directly.

Well, I will dedicate myself more to the blog and bring the best of black music for you ... I promise!

Set list
  1. Timex Social Club - Rumors
  2. No Shooz - I Can't Wait
  3. Club Nouveau - Club Nouveau 
  4. S.O.S Band-The Finest 
  5. Change - You Are My Melody
  6. Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good (12 Inch Remix)
  7. Jocelyn Brown - I Wish You Would
  8. Heatwave - Lettin' It Loose (12 Inch 1982)
  9. Tim Maia - Sossego

Link: club classics 1

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

George Benson - Give Me The Night (Official Music Video)

 Classics in Fusion !!!!!!!!! by Studio Mix Records