domingo, 25 de julho de 2010

Classic soul - From the Original Master Tapes (by Studio Mix)

Studio Mix trazendo um set que nos remete aos primordios dos anos 60´s com muito Soul Music....as raízes do Original Funk Music. Vamos com certeza relembrar grandes sucessos da Motown e Stax Records.

This moment is very special  for me...because  I can remember of the greatest songs of Motown Records who was one of the main labels music of period



Set list
  1. The Impressions - People Get Ready   
  2. Lyn Collins  - Don't Make Me Over    
  3. Anna King - If Somebody Told You    
  4. Deon Jackson - Love Makes The World Go Round    
  5. Hermans Hermits - I'm Into Something Good     
  6. Vicki Anderson - Baby, Don't You Know    
  7. Yvonne Fair - I Found You    
  8. Marvin Gaye - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)    
  9. Gene Chandler - Nothing Can Stop Me
  10. Diana Ross - Last Time I Saw Him     
  11. James Brown  - Like It Is, Like It Was

Link:  Classic Soul

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

George Benson - Give Me The Night (Official Music Video)

 Classics in Fusion !!!!!!!!! by Studio Mix Records